Monday, January 31, 2011

Separated :-(

Kenneth has been gone for three days and it feels like an eternity!!
Still 11 days to go...

Mattias, Kenneth, Carina and Zion took the big camper on Friday and made their way to Thessaloniki where they stayed the night.
On Saturday morning Carina and Zion took the airplane to Sweden while Kenneth and Mattias started their journey through Europe. They went through Bulgaria and in the evening they reached the Rumanian border. Sunday night they where part of a Church service in Bucharest and this morning they had almost reached the Hungarian border. Last thing I hear, a couple of hours ago, they where still in Hungary but who know maybe they are already in Austria or Slovakia...

At Thassos I feel... half :-( my man is missing!
But I get a lot done, both fun and good things.
And Harald is faithful like a dog :-) taking long walks together with me.

No comments: