Monday, February 7, 2011

Random

Now Kenneth has been gone for nine days... four more until we meet again. Looking forward to that.

I've done quite some fixing in our home.
See if he still knowes the place when he comes back.
For weeks we have had this broken kitchen chair, but not anymore! :-)
And the best thing is that I got the material for free! I went to this... place, where they sell things for building houses (wood, stones) and he told me that they normally only sell big things but now he happened to have a small piece of what I needed and he even cut it in the right size for me!
The same day I also went to a friend that has a shop where they make windows and doors, and got myself a piece of glass for a frame that "never" have had any glass (an old nice thing I got from my mother).

I felt very pleased with all my non buying :-)

Then today it's Kenneth and my anniversary. Today two years ago we got married!! Hurray for us. :-) I don't know if I really celebrated it but I took my faithful cat and went to my favorite olive grove to enjoy the beautiful weather we where having today. Sat there in the sun reading and watching our cat being overwhelmed with nature, I never thought of it that way before but he's actually a "city cat". And now he's been sleeping ever since we came back home...
Harald is having his first meeting with a goat.

2 comments:

Maria said...

Hei!

Har sett litt på siden deres, jeg skriver også en blogg om Thassos.

Har sett at dere skriver mye, på engelsk og oppdaterer ofte. Noe jeg liker. Derfor har jeg linket til deres side på min blogg her:

http://ferietips.blogg.no/?c=1297344538

Håper det er ok? :)

THASSOS I SIKTE said...

Det är helt ok :-)