Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Day 9

Now it's Tuesday morning and we are getting ready for new adventures at our caravan.
Ok, to put the cover up was something that took more time then I expected! I (Lena) had in my mind to get it up there in maybe an hour... But hours later I knew better... But we got other bits and pieces done aswell yesterday. Kenneth was done with the film (a commercial) and took it to the camping and they liked it (of course). I was moving some things from the kitchen and making a mess in the church... Started to clean and make space in the cupboards but then I had to go so it's all over the place now (I hope no one is planing to use the kitchen today- but me that should go there and clean).
After we wrote the post the other day we have had a lot of thoughts forth and back whether to actually reinsulate the caravan or not. Last thing said is that we are not... We'll see by the end of the day. Now it's time for some action!

No comments: