Sunday, December 11, 2011

Christmas time!

This has been a crazy week. Good but crazy week! On Tuesday we will begin our trip to Sweden! Still full activity in the church, arranging Christmas presents, pack ...
And during the fall, I started helping in a group that helps poor people on the island. This weekend they have a bazaar so it've been a lot to fix for that too.

And then I got my exciting photo competition ...
Evelina post the winning pictures on Sundays. So now I do it too ... so no one steals my good ideas :-) I did miss a couple of pictures this week, but I got most of them.

The theme of day 5: A ordinary December day.
Day 6: Christmas but not too obvious


Day 7: cosy
Day 8: red
Day 10: candy

1 comment:

Laura said...

You are the cutest. And your pictures are great. The little baby looks so Greek, I love it! I hope your trip to Sweeden goes well and you have so much fun! Please post about the bazaar and your work helping the poor people.